Friday, May 16, 2014

Packing Up Our Life in Tennessee

Life has seemed to be heading full speed ahead for the past few months, and is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon! The results of Match Day came in late in March and we found out that we will be in West Virginia for the next four years as I do my residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology! It was definitely a dream come true to find out and we have been trying to prepare for the big move that will happen in early June since then. Jeff also found out that he got a job in WV with the Red Cross...so for the first time, we will have two real incomes! Woohoo!!!

This past weekend was my graduation from medical school and thankfully the last graduation I will ever have! It was such an exciting weekend and we got to spend a few days with the fam in a beautiful cabin on the lake.  In comparison to having 12 people in one house, this week has been super lonely whenever Jeff heads off to work...I was so used to noise!  Thankfully, this weekend is the Bobo-Q, and there's always plenty of fun and noise there!

 My class's match results!
5 peeps going into OB/GYN!
Me pointing to where we are heading!
 Super honored to receive the Outstanding Anatomy Student Award!
Posing in front of my school!
 Such a supportive hubby!
 We did it!!!
Our beautiful cabin for the weekend!

 An amazing view from the porch!
Such a sweet little beauty!

Jonah is going to be an amazing photographer! Starting early!

She's really good at the hair pulling!

 Em really loves her Jeff Jeff! 
Kyle and Jonah having fun on the dock!
Couldn't have asked for a better graduation weekend surrounded by my loved ones!

4 comments:

  1. Love all your pics from that weekend! So excited for you both to start your life in WV. It will be great to feel settled somewhere together, I'm sure! I know you all will be financially responsible but do have some fun along the way with your new dual income!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely ready to make a dent in that debt...and have some fun as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this & want to say again how proud I am of you both!

    ReplyDelete